background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teen Mom and other late night thoughts

- I adore Tyler and Catelyn (sp?) on Teen Mom. They seem to be really good kids for the situations they have been in.
- I can't really stand the other moms on Teen Mom. Especially Amber. Drama. Why do I watch this show? I have no idea.
- Nursing has been going so much better, but then today we had two screaming nursing sessions. Ugh. Trying to feed your son when he is screaming bloody murder is the worst experience ever. It is so hard to tell if I should keep trying or of he wants to stop and all you want is to make him feel better. Blah.
- I got my hair cut the week before I had Griffin, so five weeks ago. The girl did not cut the back right and I have wanted to go back and get it fixed since then. Still haven't gone. One day right?
- loving this weather!
- Tonight I managed to cook dinner, pack it up, pack me and the boy up and deliver it to my hubby at Starbucks. Yep. Awesome.
- That was the first meal
I have cooked in over five weeks. Wow.
- I fit in one of my pre-pregnancy jeans. Yay!



- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment