background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eval

Today we have a feeding evaluation with the lactation department at our hospital. Nursing has gotten much better overall, but Griffin is still coming off every minute to two minutes and often screaming. I am hoping they will have answers. He hasn't had a bottle since Monday.

I am pretty proud of myself. I got the stroller, baby in a carseat and myself in the van and to the hospital on time. And out of the van into registration! But I must say, I love that our hospital has free valet!! Parking here is horrid.

I felt like I was back two weeks ago and visiting my son in the NICU when I pulled in. Flood of emotions. But instead I am bringing a healthy gorgeous little boy with me!

In other news, I have successfully left Griffin in the church nursery twice now. I know it's early for some moms to think about doing that, but I have teaching obligations to get back to. And we thought the earlier I did it the more I would be used to it from the NICU days. He is in good hands!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment