background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Other random updates

1. Recovery from the c-section has gone well. My incision is very low and already looks just like a line. It does get sore after moving a bunch.

2. I have lost about 20 lbs of my baby weight. So I basically have about 15ish to go. My belly is much smaller but very flabby! Ha!

3. I haven't gotten the nerve up to try on my regular pants yet. Still rockin the maternity pants.

4. I only have 3 weeks left of maternity leave. Wow. Kinda sucks that my baby wasn't home the first two weeks of it, but what can you do?

5. Yesterday was the first time I have driven since labor, and the first time I took the kid anywhere by myself. It went well. We went to have dinner with daddy at Starbucks. And daddy showed me off.


6. We are doing newborn pictures today, if the weather doesn't ruin all natural light.

7. We had two successful nursing sessions yesterday! Progress.

8. I am a weepy mess. I know your hormones go wild after having a kid, but I seriously just randomly cry for no reason. If I talk about crying it makes me cry. Poor Mr.Pate!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment