background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day Two

Well I just dropped the boy off for the 2nd time and I am walking into work (forgot how much I hate parking at wku, it's like a five minute walk to my building! Ugh). I cried a lot yesterday. It's not the actual being away from him, it's the knowing that I have to do this five days out of the seven in a week. Everyone says it gets easier. I only missed four hours yesterday and I felt like I missed most of his day! Ugh! Thankfully I have a good job with great people, but it's not the job I really want to be doing! I wish I had like four months of maternity leave!!


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Mrs. Pate! It's nice to "meet" you! Wow, I can't even imagine how tough it must be to leave your little guy. Where at Western do you work. My step mom and aunt both work up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rina! Welcome! And yes it has been so hard to let someone else be the person to take care of him all day! Ugh!

    I work in the Health & Fitness Lab, which is in the Preston Center (the gym). Where do they work??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both in financial aid (I can't remember what the buildings are called that they work in, though!) I'm on campus every Tuesday and Thursday for my daughter's violin lessons... we should think about getting together for lunch some time!

    ReplyDelete