background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Tuesday Chat

Just a few updates and thoughts from little ol me...

::: I went to the Thyroid doctor yesterday. I expected it to be a horrid experience bc I am not really digging the guy I see, but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know if he has just changed or understands me better or what, but his whole demeanor was different. My levels are great (yay) and everything looks good!
::: The news above means my extreme fatigue cannot be mostly blamed on my thyroid, so apparently I am just a person who gets overly worn out during pregnancy. If this is the one symptom I severely struggle with then I am feeling blessed.
::: We went to our childbirth class last night. All day Mr.Pate told people he was spending his valentines day at a hippie child birth class. It went really well and I like our teacher and the couples we are with. I can tell I am going to learn a ton, so I am pumped about that. It will also be a good time with Mr.Pate... We almost got in trouble for laughing during the relaxation part... Oops.
::: We have rented several movies lately- The Other Guys, Life As we know it, Easy A, and Dinner for Schmucks. I cried a ton with Life as we know it, but all the others were a little much. I liked them, but some of the story lines today are getting pretty far fetched.
::: Our church is beginning to have building discussions. We have majorly maxed out the spaces we have and need to look at what to do. This is going to be a long and hard process, I am sure.
::: Some of my girlfriends are coming in town on Sat! I am so excited to see them and hang out.
::: I love that it is warming up!!


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment