Who is singing Usher after reading that title?? Anyone? Just me? Oh well...
- Now that I am pregnant, I find myself practically stalking every pregnant person or new mom I know on Facebook. Why? I do not really know. Maybe I want to see what they are going through or what life will soon be like.
- I have the book Baby Bargains. Its a book that helps you know what to get for a baby- cribs, monitors, car seats etc. It is a little overwhelming, really just the amount of stuff babies need is overwhelming. Anyhow, my confession is that I have been trying to go section by section and plan which things I want to register for or buy. And though I have read lots and looked up lots of stuff online, I just haven't really picked anything. Kinda feels like lots of time wasted... but I had to do something while Mr.Pate closed at Starbucks : )
- I think I am addicted to researching and looking at cloth diapers.
- I am completely overwhelmed by the thought of decorating a nursery. There are too many options and things are just too expensive. I wish someone would just come do it for me and make it just how I would like it. Any takers?
- This morning I had my first "I am pregnant and I can eat anything I want" experience. I ate an entire package of cinnamon rolls... by myself. In my defense, it was over a 3 hour period and not all at once. And it wasnt completely my fault- I would have shared with Mr.Pate but he was sleeping in too long for me. So I had to make a whole other package when he got up! Ha!
- I had another stranger ask me when I am due today. I am loving that. Then he talked to me all about babies and delivery etc. I think its sweet when people automatically want to talk to you about it.
- We have a Birth Class at the Medical Center all day on Saturday. I am excited! AND we start our weekly Bradley Classes on Monday night. Woo Hoo!
- Mr.Pate has been super sweet and helpful thru this pregnancy so far. He helps around the house without me asking him, and he serves me even more and is just sweet. There is also plenty of teasing me going on... especially after my splurge this morning! Ha!