- I so have a post I want to type up with a long list of songs from the past and what they remind me of. Not that most of you probably care, but there are a few of you who would highly enjoy it I do believe. I just have to find time to type it all up... ugh. (I know you are thinking- how are you typing this one but dont have time? Quick thought on the iphone are much easier to get out during my workout... thats right- I blog while I workout and build a baby-- super woman!)
- We have gone shopping crazy. By crazy I mean that Mr.Pate and I actually purchased a few things baby related. Watch out! Ha! We ordered the fabric for our curtains (cant wait for it to come in! hope its as cute as I think it is), some overpriced-but-ohh-so-cute alphabet wall decals, and a few random cloth diapers (a less mainstream company that I read reviews on and wanted to see for myself). Now I am like a kid waiting for Christmas... come on UPS!
- I finished the book I was reading and am hoping to post book notes so I wont forget the info. That should be a riveting post people... I apologize in advance. Realize this blog is more for me than you... get over it : )
- I got to see some of my fabulous friends this weekend! Shout out to Elizabeth who brought all of her maternity clothes and a big goodie bag of cloth diapers for me!! Who gets excited over diapers? That would be me... Anyhow- Duke and I went through the clothes and had a fashion show! Ha! She had all kinds of cute shorts that little short me couldnt do (total bummer) but I got lots of cute tops to borrow! They have fun maternity sayings on them such as "I love my bump I love my bump!" how cute!!
- My fabulous mother went on a shopping spree on Saturday and delivered all kinds of clothes to me on Sunday! Yay!
- The thought of a little boy is totally growing on me. At first, I must admit that I was somewhat disappointed. I was so glad that the baby was healthy and that it was a boy, but there was a part of me that was heartbroken I wouldnt have a little girl. So the idea of a boy is all new to me- but I cant wait! Do you know how fabulous my hubby will be with a son?? I cannot wait to see it.
- I got to hangout with small babies on Saturday- it was wonderful!
- I am loving when we have warm weather (today is cold-boo)! I can already feel myself coming out of hibernation and suddenly wanting to hangout with people. Thank you people in my life for putting up with me through the cold months. I really do nothing but sit in my house. Dont take it personally. Warm-weather Sabrina is so much cooler...
....... oh yea, here is a pic of the overpriced but too cute wall decals: