background

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year. We smoked a turkey and a turkey breast, and they were delicious! We brined both, and I tell you people it is the key to having a juicy turkey!


Here is the "kids" table, hahaha...





And the adult table...





I made a pumpkin chocolate chip cheesecake from scratch this year! I was pretty proud of myself.

After we ate, we played games! Griffin played his grandma and knekne in a pictionary type game... and he killed them both! Haha!


Here is one example of Knekne's drawing ability...


Then the boys went home with my parents, and we played ticket to ride. I finally won!! I have seriously lost everytime I have played this game. Playing with Mr.Pate's mom was hilarious!!


It was a great lazy fun day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment