background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New motivation technique

I am trying out a new motivation technique for this whole 'changing my unhealthy eating habits' thing. What's that, you ask? I have posted a pic of me when I was pregnant at my desk:






Oh wait... I have never been pregnant! That's just a pic of me when I had gained so much weight that I looked pregnant! Blah!

So I decided to post the shameful thing so that I think about the effect things I eat have on me.

I will keep you posted on how effective this little technique is. I have to go take care of my pretend baby now...

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha... I love that you wrote "No more cookies". Pretty sure I have many "pregnant pictures." Except mine should say no more molten lava cakes... :) (Thank the Father that we can't get those ingredients here!)

    ReplyDelete