I know it is pretty shocking, but I am actually doing a Menu Plan post this week! I am desperately trying to get back into a routine now that Fall is practically here (although I am really hoping Fall temperatures roll in soon! I am sooo over 90 degree weather). I just checked when the last time I posted one of these was. Any guesses?..... May! Wow, what did we eat all summer?? Anyhow, here is what the Pate's will be chowing down on this week:
- Monday: Tilapia in the Crockpot
- Tuesday: Leftovers (I have class on Tuesday nights now, and this week we are speaking at the BCM weekly service too)
- Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's
- Thursday: Brown Gravy Pork Chops w/ mashed potatoes and green beans (College Bible Study will be over for dinner)
- Friday: Beef-Vegetable Skillet
- Saturday: Dinner out for Mel's Bday, then Brownies at our house (Mel is it brownies or did I totally space out and forget what I am supposed to make?)
- Sunday: Church Picnic! Yes- I love the church picnic!
Ok so seriously, everyone tell me at least one thing you guys are having for dinner this week! Help a sister out with ideas!!
Head over to Org.Junkie for other posts.