Well I made it two weeks without going grocery shopping! Other than a few mishaps (lettuce does not freeze in case you are wondering) it went really well. I am going to continue doing this, because I absolutely loved having a whole week that I did not have to go to the store!! We ended up having Charlie, an autistic child we keep sometimes, with us for three days last week so I didnt cook all the meals I had planned.
Breakfasts: Oatmeal (i am learning to like it) & cereal
Lunches: pb & j or mini pizzas, veggies & fruit (me); tuna or oatmeal (mr.pate)
- Monday: One dish chicken bake
- Tuesday: Crockpot chicken teriyaki w/ broccoli and brown rice
- Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's
- Thursday: Going out for Sushi (my bday) and having s'mores in the backyard!
- Friday: Lemon chicken w/green beans and new potatoes (minus the lemon, gotta think of something different and yummy, got any ideas?)
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Thanksgiving potluck at church (I am taking a jello cranberry dish)
Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki (found this online somewhere)
4 chicken breasts
1 can pineapple chunks
1 cup teriyaki sauce
1. Place everything in the crockpot and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
As always, head over to Org.Junkie for more plans.