background

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 11/16-11/22


Well I made it two weeks without going grocery shopping! Other than a few mishaps (lettuce does not freeze in case you are wondering) it went really well. I am going to continue doing this, because I absolutely loved having a whole week that I did not have to go to the store!! We ended up having Charlie, an autistic child we keep sometimes, with us for three days last week so I didnt cook all the meals I had planned.

Breakfasts: Oatmeal (i am learning to like it) & cereal

Lunches: pb & j or mini pizzas, veggies & fruit (me); tuna or oatmeal (mr.pate)

Dinner:
  • Monday: One dish chicken bake
  • Tuesday: Crockpot chicken teriyaki w/ broccoli and brown rice
  • Wednesday: Dinner at Dustin's
  • Thursday: Going out for Sushi (my bday) and having s'mores in the backyard!
  • Friday: Lemon chicken w/green beans and new potatoes (minus the lemon, gotta think of something different and yummy, got any ideas?)
  • Saturday: Leftovers
  • Sunday: Thanksgiving potluck at church (I am taking a jello cranberry dish)
Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki (found this online somewhere)

4 chicken breasts

1 can pineapple chunks

1 cup teriyaki sauce

1. Place everything in the crockpot and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.


As always, head over to Org.Junkie for more plans.


2 comments:

  1. oooo--that crockpot chicken teriyaki sounds great! and i would love some sushi right now! alas, anything sounds great as i have been subsisting on popsicles for the past few days due to a stomach virus. oh, they joy of food...

    ReplyDelete