- I dont know why, but I am excited to go back to work on Monday (weird I know).
- My dgroup has not met in like three weeks, so hopefully we will meet and no one will be sick!
- New episodes of The Big Bang Theory and The Biggest Loser!
- I am starting a new book, Mere Christianity, so I am kinda glad to have a change from parenting books (esp since I am not a parent...).
- My bday is thursday (which I am using as an excuse to have a s'more in my backyard! Yay!
- We are building a Christmas float on Saturday with our church for the Smiths Grove Christmas Parade- it's big time guys!
- Mr.Pate and I are renting The Proposal this week! I have already seen it (and cant wait to see it again) but he has not, so I am pumped to see if he thinks its as funny as I do.
- We are creating a new pate budget- i know i am a dork for looking forward to this, but I love budgets!
- I am just feeling really good health wise and am just excited for what the week holds.
The picture and idea is from Heather at Live.Laugh.Love check her out.