background

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We have been taken over!

Yep thats right, mr.pate and I have been taken over! But what or who, you ask? These are the culprits:


Our animal children have stolen the couch! Do you see any space for two humans, or even one for that matter? I don't either! See for eleven months (since we got Joey), Zoey has avoided sitting on the couch. Prior to last December, Zoey would spend each evening sitting in between me and mr.pate on the couch, and snuggle in real good. But once a large dog began jumping up there before she could, she refused to come up at all. In the last month, however, they have began sitting next to each other on the couch and the bed! It is amazing.

The negative thing about this improvement? No where for us to sit! I mean who runs this house anyway? jury is still out...

3 comments:

  1. i love that you enjoy your animals as much as i do mine. this picture truly represents my couch as well! love it! oh, and they run the house. Lets no deny it any longer :-) but we wouldn't have it any other way, would we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but the below comment wouldn't post on my page, so i am just going to put it here and see what happens!

    lets see...we did the electric slide, cha cha slide, cupid shuffle, and i attempted the hillbilly hoedown. That dance is hard!

    Wanted to see how WW was going since you mentioned it...how much have you lost? I think after Christmas i am goign to try to kick the weight loss in to gear and get back in shape!

    totally proud ofyou for running...you can do it! Find me another 5K and i will come run it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. yep my furry kids definitely run the house... and nope, i wouldn't have it any other way!

    2. i am going to come be in your pe class! rough life you have huh? haha! and that hillbilly hoedown is super fast and hard- they tried to teach it to us at youth camp this summer.

    3. WW- 11.8 so far (but I weigh in today, so hopefully that number goes up and not down!). I feel better than I have in years, and working out again has been hard but really energizing.

    ReplyDelete