background

Saturday, November 21, 2009

an apple a day...

well, I haven't done a very good job with my awesome autumn goals so far. why? well because life just doesn't often let you do what you would just like to do for pleasure. Yes, I believe the saying that "you have time for what you make time for" is true indeed, however there is just something built into us that makes time for the "have to's" instead of the "want to's" I believe. I don't know when this practice begins, because if you have ever meet a child you know that they make time naturally for the "want to's" and only do the "have to's" when forced...

nonetheless, my sweet husband did make sure that I accomplished one of my goals on my birthday- eating a caramel apple with nuts! he brought home little stick things, sugar free caramel dip, and some chopped nuts so we could make our own less point version of a caramel apple. how was it? wonderful! isn't he just the best?


1 comment: