Here is what we are having around here this week:
- Monday: Burgers, green beans and mac n cheese
- Tuesday: Asian Tomato Beef in the Crock Pot
- Wednesday: Dinner at Church
- Thursday: Pork Chops on the grill and Yummy Rice
- Friday: Youth Bonfire & Hayride
- Saturday: Friends over and then probably eating out for my Bday!
I am highly considering doing a "freezer cooking day" of slow cooker meals. i keep seeing on Pinterest where people do basically assembly days for several crock pot meals, and then you have them ready for the month... I just need to get a free day and energy... hummmm.