background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

I am one blessed girl. Today I celebrate 29 years of life. I got to spend the day with some of my best friends and their little ladies (poor Griff is totally outnumbered!). Though I got no sleep whatsoever last night, it was such a refreshing way to spend my day. These were college friends, and it is so funny to look back at how our lives have changed over the last several years! In college we would gather to watch Survivor or go to bible study, but now we have to plan out our visits months in advance. Everyone (accept me usually!) has a long drive to meet us in the middle. My house was filled with random crying, lots of feedings, and great conversation today. Thanks girls!!

The reason for the get together was to meet Maeve! She is so tiny and
Cute!

Afterwards Mr.Pate and I picked up some food and a movie and headed back home. We hung out with the kid and then wAtched a chick flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment