4 Months Old
- Weighs in at 13 lbs 8 1/2 oz and is 25 & 1/8" long. This puts him in the 25th% for weight and the 50th% for length. For head circumference he is between the 50-75th%.
- Clothing: He is mainly in 3-6 months now. He can still fit in some 0-3 month, but is too long for one piece outfits.
- Nursing: Still at it! Woo Hoo! Typically takes about 10-15 minutes for the whole shindig these days. Love it. Recommend it to everyone!
- He is still spitting up a lot, but it has gotten better than it was. We just try to embrace it now, so Griffin is pretty much always wearing a bib and we go through like 10 burp cloths a day.
- Schedule: Still on a 3 hr schedule.
- Nighttime Sleep: This month was not our month for nighttime sleep. He slept thru the night 11 nights total for the month (sporadically spaced out over the month). In his defense, he got sick, we had a time change and he had his 4 month shots. The past few nights have been much better, so here's to hoping we are on the upswing!
- Milestones: This month Griffin rolled from tummy to back and back to tummy. He also is sitting up by himself for at least a minute or more (when you sit him up, he cant get up on his own yet).
- Griffin is sooo fun at this age! He is loving being held on your shoulder where he can sit up and look around. When you carry him this way he holds on now, and even kinda hugs you! Love it! He is doing the bashful thing where he smiles at you, then buries his head in your shoulder.
- His hands are still constantly in his mouth. And so is whatever he gets a hold of. We currently love our rings, sophie the giraffe, and key ring for toys. He likes spending time in his exersaucer or on a blanket on the floor.
- He got congested for the first time this month and has spent the whole month all stuffy. So we have been sucking out his nose a lot. He hates it! He really hates saline solution.
- We successfully slept overnight for the first time somewhere else this month.
I love this kid!