background

Friday, November 11, 2011

ABC

Copying my friend Elizabeth...

A. Age – 28... 29 next Saturday.
B. Bed size – Queen. I feel lost in a king sized bed!
C. Chore that you hate - Grocery Shopping... I consider it a chore and can't stand it!
D. Dogs – Joey! He let's us share his bed each night, and is a tad spoiled... Just a tad.
E. Essential start to your day – Hitting the snooze button
F. Favorite color – I don't really have one
G. Gold or silver – White Gold.
H. Height – 4' 9& 1/2
I. Instruments you play – Nada
J. Job Title-— Office Associate
K. Kids – Griffin, 3 & 1/2 Months Old and cutest.kid.ever.
L. Live – Bowling Green
M. Mother’s name – Sparks
N. Nicknames – SOG (high school), Bre (family and some friends)
O. Overnight hospital stays – 2, once for thyroid removal and once for baby
P. Pet peeves – Emails that try to pressure/guilt you into forwarding them on
Q. Quote from a movie – The concept is grasped! The execution is a little elusive.
R. Right or left handed – right.
S. Siblings – One older sister
T. Time it takes you to get ready – About an hour
U. Underwear – What does this mean?
V. Vegetable you hate – Onions and peppers! And okra!
W. What makes you run late – Always thinking I have enough time to fit in something more...
X-rays you’ve had – Teeth... I think that may be it.
Y. Yummy food you make – click "recipes" under my categories... Lava cakes!
Z. Zoo animal – Monkeys or Elephants.


So go ahead and jump in. Copy and paste and then insert your own answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment