background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thoughts from my bed

Good saturday morning! It has been one busy busy week, and I for one am thankful I got to sleep in till 7:30! Now I am just lounging a few more minutes before I head back to the Exalt conference to teach.

-- Today I am 27 weeks pregnant. One of my apps said it's the beginning of my 3rd trimester, but the others didn't. So I decided to look it up. It's appearantly quite confusing and everyone counts it a little different, who knew? As best I can tell you 3rs trimester starts anywhere from 26-28 weeks. Confusing. But regardless, I can't believe I am basically 2/3 of the way thru pregnancy. Wow.
-- We registered at Target this week and are officially done with registering now! Yay! At least I can mark something off my list.
-- Its suppose to be warm and beautiful today!! Yay finally! I can't wait.
-- I am teaching a seminar on growing in your faith this weekend at a youth girls conference in town. Last night the Lord brought me a young girl who recently found out she has hypothyroidism and has been struggling with it a lot. Of course He did. I didn't mention my thyroid at all the first session and then randomly did in the 2nd... That my friends is what the Lord does. I know it's been a tough road with my health issues, but I am so glad the Lord allows me to encourage others thru it.
-- We had our first Wednesday night meal at church on Wed. It was a success! Yay!
-- one of my youth is habit he thyroid removed this Tuesday (yes I see a pattern with the Lord putting me around these people). She is only a soph. So please pray for no cancer, a quick recovery and gettig her medicine worked out smoothly.
-- I went to a cloth diaper meeting this week in town. We have a group that meets once a month called
BabynetKy or maybe it's BabyKYnet. Anyhow, they put on different events that promote natural parenting etc. This month was cloth diapers. There were tons of people there! Who knew so many people in BG wanted to cloth diaper? It wasn't really the most informative session, but it was neat to see so many people who already do this and want to do this. I am hoping to do the "how" cloth diaper post tonight. We shall see.

Well I am off to the conference. One more session then hopefully some yard work with Mr.Pate. I hate yardwork! But it looks like we live in a jungle right now, so something must be done.


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment