background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

29 Weeks and Counting...


  • How far along: 29 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 27 lbs (started 107, currently 134)
  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and regular and maternity shirts. My t-shirts are now getting tight... but you dont really just buy t-shirts do you? All of mine are from church or something I participated in, so I am not sure how I will just stumble upon mediums... 
  • Sleep: I am getting used to it (the waking up and being on my side). So I guess its ok.    
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Playing tag on my belly with Griffin!   
  • Movement: Yes! Lots of pushing or rolling or something now. I will just feel almost like a pushing out in one area for a few seconds and then it will move to somewhere else. He is moving more throughout the day, so that is fun!  
  • Food Cravings: Nothing specific, just still hungry a lot.  
  • Food Aversions: Still not really digging most chicken or steak. I will eat it, but not loving it at all.  
  • Symptoms: Shortness of Breath, Have to pee constantly, crazy dreams, cant bend over very well, really sore tailbone, leg cramps, I wear out much quicker now ...
  • What I miss: Being able to breathe when I talk and not having to eat every two hours. 
  • What I'm looking forward to: Fixing up the nursery (wont start until mid- May), baby showers, and having him here!!!!! 
  • Other news: We have our first interview with a Pediatrician this week, so I am a little apprehensive about that. I have to go shopping this week sometime and find some capri's or more maternity pants. I only have 3 pairs so that just wont get me through a week. My first 2 showers are set and coming up in May, and I cant wait! How fun! Thats about all I got this week. 
  • Gender & Name: It's a Boy! Griffin Alan Pate

Milestones:
According to Babycenter.com : Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your belly is really poppin out now, cannot wait to meet the little man!

    ReplyDelete