- A Homemade Quilt from Mandy! Isn't it fabulous?!! Thank you sooo much Mandy!
- These fun Animal bins from Kristen! Mr.Pate picked these for our registry and was so happy when they arrived at our door! Thanks Kris!
- Wooden Owls for nursery and "Guess How Much I love you" book from Whitney! She is so thrifty and I am excited to transform these owls with some spray paint soon! Woo Hoo!
- The Jesus Storybook Bible from Amanda! I actually got this for her right after I found out she was pregnant the first time, so it is neat and fitting that she would get Griffin his copy.
- This precious Onesie from Alex! I begged Mr.Pate to let me buy it when we saw it at Target, but he made me wait. Guess he was right! This will definitely be a hospital outfit, ha!
- The fabulous Bedding from Mist & Ash! Love it sooo much! (And baby clothes, etc etc)
- Cloth Diapers from my Mom and Dad!! And a cute cute bib that says "Party at my crib, 2 am!" Haha! And cute baby clothes, a baby sling and who knows what else? My mom gives me something new every time I see her... can you tell she likes shopping?
- A cute cute baby animal book from Justin's Mom! It makes cute sounds and has all kinds of interactive things.
Thats just a few gifts I didnt want to forget. I love getting things for little Griffin! It makes me so excited to meet him soon!!!! I cant believe how close we are getting.