background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cute Cute Cute!

You have probably noticed I like to document milestones in life with photos... ha! So I obviously knew I wanted to do monthly shots of Griffin's first year of life. But I had no idea that there were such cute stickers to help me with this! You have got to check out etsy and the cute onesie stickers different sellers make just for this. After looking though tons that were cute, Mr.Pate and I decided on two for us (one cutesy animal one and one sports one) and ordered them this weekend:

How fun!!! I am so excited to have our little boy here for monthly photo shoots : )

And I am sure he will be thrilled too.... haha!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have also known people who take the photo with the same stuffed animal every time, so you can see how they grow in relation to it.

    ReplyDelete