background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Weeks 6- 12

I wish I had been on top of things enough to have written a post each week to know what I was feeling etc. But mainly during weeks 5 thru 12 I was sleeping!! Ha!

I have not been very sick, which is great. I just have to eat every two hours. I have had some food aversions and cravings, but not a ton. Sometimes I think something sounds good, then when it gets put in front of me I look at Mr.Pate and say "please take that away right now."

I am still working out at lunch, but I have had to scale back quite a bit because I get out of breath and worn out so easy now! I also got a DVD called 10 minute solutions- prenatal pilates and do that about 3 times a week. I really like it. (As a sidenote- I really like the 10 minute solutions workout DVDs period. I know it doesn't sound like much, but if you will commit to those 10 minutes everyday you really will see a difference!)

I really have been sleeping a ton! I am sooo exhausted. In The beginning I immediately felt like I was showing, which I now look back on and laugh. I now know why pregnant women are always saying they feel so fat- you really feel bloated all the time. I am actually showing a little now at 12 weeks. Last night people at church kept touching my belly and saying "look a bump!"

I am still in my normal clothes, but can't button most of my pants and have to fasten them with a rubber band. I do believe I'll be getting some maternity things over break.

Oh and I told my work after thanksgiving too. My boss is excited and super funny about it! Yay!

I guess that sums up my first few weeks. They went by super fast! Here is a pic from eight or nine weeks for your enjoyment!






- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment