background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Telling the Youth

After thanksgiving, we decided it was time to tell the Youth we were preggo. So one Wednesday night we had a game of hangman setup when they got there. We played guys against girls. The actual message was "Baby Pate is coming in July!" I wish I had been able to video the girls faces as they started to figure it out. They had most of the puzzle except the word "baby". As they started to figure out it could be baby, the girls kept looking at it, then looking at me like "could it be?"

They were all super excited to hear the news, and they spread the word around church much faster than I could have! By the end of the night the whole womens bible study had texted me and some of the kids were running up and asking me about it! Church is super pumped, it is all they talk about!! I thinking one baby is going to be pretty spoiled...


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment