background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hold your horses!!


 Ok people, I know that I have been a horrid blogger these last few months. And I know that I promised I had all kinds of info about my recent news to share, and I do!! I have had a horrid sinus infection this week and exhausted preggo doesnt mix well with cant breathe or think and head wants to explode girl. So I have been sleeping. LOTS! Sorry to hold out on you guys!

But you have several posts already loaded into blogger and scheduled for your enjoyment over the next few days! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina, I found out I was pregnant on December 16th 2008 and two days later I had a terrible sinus infection. Of course, I couldn't take anything for it. It ran its course in about five days. I don know your pain! Feel better and congrats!

    ReplyDelete