background

Friday, December 17, 2010

Telling Mr.Pate



That night at class my teacher told us we would be getting out early like five times. Great! Except that he didn’t actually let us out early! The torture!! So I finally got out of class and made it home. I was a nervous wreck on the inside and couldn’t figure out what to do. You see, I had tried to think of some creative way to tell Mr.Pate all day, but I just didn’t come up with anything.

So I went and sat next to him on the couch, gave him a strange look, and then said something like “I am pregnant!” I cant even remember what I said. He smiled real big and said “Really? Awesome!” Then he hugged me a bunch. Great story right? Haha! It felt so good to finally tell someone else. 

And those pregnancy tests I took that morning? Well I just stashed them in my underwear drawer. Haha! I know some people take pictures with them and some show them to the dad, but I just didn’t really feeling like taking my picture with a pee stick. So I stashed them. Where are they now you ask?

Still there. I guess it’s time to throw them away huh?


1 comment: