Things I Liked About the Book:
- Everything!! Ha!
- Its based on the book of Hosea in the bible. Fabulous.
- What a great picture of the gospel for us! Sometimes seeing it lived out helps you grasp it better, and thats what this book does.
- I loved the time period and setting. It made me want to live in a valley in the 1800s in a one room cabin. Such a simpler kind of life in many ways!
- It was super captivating and easy to read.
- Fabulous love story all around. Great love story between the two main characters and about God and us.
Things that Annoyed Me About the Book:
- The beginning was kinda sad and depressing. You needed it for the story line, but it made me not want to keep going.
- That I didnt have an entire day to sit and do nothing but read this book! It totally consumed my mind while I was reading it, which was because it was so good. But thats kinda distracting and annoying when you have lots of other things to be thinking about.
Overall, I love love love this book! I highly recommend it to everyone! Probably is equal to Narnia in my mind now, which is big. You have got to go read this book guys!