background

Friday, August 9, 2013

Just another day in the office...

Every Fall my department has a Staff Retreat. When I started here I heard all kinds of stories of how much fun they had at these retreats. Well when I finally got to participate in my first one, it ended up being a flop year (we took a tour of Wku and brainstormed...)! Ha!
Anyhow, the last two years have been super fun. And this year, Jarka, Lindsay, Todd and I got put on the committee to plan it- two weeks before we were having it! Ahh! Today was the day, and it was a blast. We did a staff trivia game between our two vans on the way down, and even though my van lost it was really fun and a great way to get to know random stuff about each other.
First we went to Sips N Strokes in Nashville and painted. I have always wanted to do this, so I was thrilled to go. A painter basically leads you step by step thru painting the same picture. It was super fun and we all did much better than I expected.








































Then we headed to Wildhorse Saloon for lunch and line dancing! And everyone were good sports and participated (thanks Becky!). It was great.


















Just another day at the office....
- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment