background

Monday, September 26, 2011

If...


I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun to wonder "if"... Maybe you want to join in? Answer each thought after the underlined part... feel free to put it in the comments or on your own blog.
  • If I were to get pregnant again I would probably have an emotional breakdown thinking about how it all played out last time and how we would afford it. Then I would be super excited to have another fabulous child.
  • If I could have any job in the world I would get paid to be at home with Griffin and keeping Mr.Pate organized. Why doesnt anyone want to pay me for that? Or I would be a paid blogger. Or a photographer.
  • If I had a day to myself I would sleep in, drink coffee, watch girly movies and read.
  • If I could get married all over again I would have a destination wedding where it is warm and beautiful, and then have a reception here. Better pictures that way, ha!
  • If I could live anywhere in the US I would live somewhere where the temperature is always in the 70s?
  • If Griffin were a girl he would have been named Adalei/Adalay (of course we never agreed on the spelling).
  • If I could have any talent in the world I would be good at photography.
  • If you met me in real life I think you would like me, but think I am short and bossy.
  • If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would major in photography or counseling.
  • If money were not an object I'd live in my same house but add a master suite on, drive a new minivan, not work , and I would eat out all the time.
  • If I could meet one celebrity I think I would want to meet  the One Tree Hill cast.  
  • If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be TJ Maxx.
  • If we get another pet I would want a chihuahua! Or a dwarf giraffe (my niece wants one! ha).
  • If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to Cancun.
  • If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick the personal chef. 
  • If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get laser hair removal on my legs and underarms. It would save sooo much time!

No comments:

Post a Comment