background

Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy weekend & Griffin's week

Whew, I am already exhausted and we have a crazy day coming up. Tomorrow I am throwing a baby shower for my dear friend Melanie and her soon to be arriving daughter Maeve. I am so excited to see all of my friends and celebrate with Mel and Jeff!

And then right after Mr.Pate and I (and Griffin) have to rush off to the wedding of soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Jeremy Broady! The wedding is on her family's land which overlooks the lake! I am sure it will be beautiful. I can't wait.

Then of course Sunday will be busy as always, and we are starting youth small groups back up too. We have yet to figure out how to make Sunday's not so crazy for Griffin. He gets pretty cranky by mid-afternoon because of all the going I guess. Poor guy!

So it's a packed weekend for us, and then I head back to work full time Monday. Please be praying for that transition! I am usually exhausted by 5pm, and I don't want to be exhausted during the only time we have as a family. Ugh!!

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

Oh and some random pictures of the kid lately-



We have started sitting Griffin in his highchair after he eats (he needs to sit-up for awhile to help with the spitting up). He loves it and so do we! It's neat having him at the table with us.



This is Griff when you wake him from a good nap to eat! He just stays passed out, regardless of how you hold him. It was like I just threw a sack of potatoes over my shoulder, ha!



He decided to start riding the pony we got him... Haha!



I just like the striped shirt.



We re-tried our ring sling and it went much better.



We had a fussy night where he would only nap on someone. How cute is he?!


- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment