background

Saturday, June 12, 2010

And the winner is...


And the winner of this week's "Name that Movie Friday" is....

Jamie! Good job! The movie was "You've Got Mail". 

Lots of you knew this one, which means we all have good taste in movies. Haha! I love love love this movie, and I can quote most if it word for word. Once I was driving a group from the BCM down to Florida for Spring Break, and the van had a DVD player. I put this movie in and without being able to see the screen at all, I knew exactly what was happening at each moment... yeah I have seen it alot I suppose. Anyhow, I included several quotes yesterday but there were still more I wanted to include! Here is my fav quote from the movie- but I was afraid it would be a dead giveaway. 

"The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino." 

And now I am off to the said coffee shop to see the hubby and practice my decision making abilities.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment