background

Monday, March 11, 2013

Nights I love

Tonight I came straight home to start cooking dinner. Mr.Pate picked up the boy from daycare. When Griffin came in the door and saw me, he ran into the kitchen saying "Momma!" Melt my heart.

We ate one of my favorite meals (porcupine meatballs) and then the boys played while I got the kitchen cleaned up. Then Uncle D came over to eat and we all played. For the rest of the night we played and watched the WKU basketball game (yep even me! I hate sports but I love my Tops!).

Griffin would try to say "Go Tops!" And it was precious. He spent the night looking for Big Red on the TV. Hahaha!

We also did lots of running and hiding, and Griffin jumping out saying "rarrr" when you got close. So funny.

I love sweet laid back nights at home. So sweet. Love this family!





No comments:

Post a Comment