Well it has been quite awhile, but I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I need some consistency in my life! haha! Here is what we are having around here this week:
- Monday: Mini-Meatloves, Creamy Instant Mashed potatoes, and green beans (recipe below)
- Tuesday: Burgers and Baked fries
- Wednesday: Dinner at Church (Easter meal!)
- Thursday: Chicken Teriyaki
- Friday: Breakfast for Dinner
- Saturday: Out
1 lb ground beef
1 box stuffing mix
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp steak sauce
1 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 375-400. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Fill the muffin cups with the mixture and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked thru and browned on top.
4. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy for best results ;-)
Creamy Instant Mashed Potatoes
Just a tip or trick basically: Add 6-8 ox cream cheese and 1-2 tsp minced garlic to your instant mashed potatoes. Makes them AMAZING!