Happy Labor Day Monday! We have had a wonderful, productive and fun day around here. I LOVE days like that. Last week we ended up eating at home four nights. Not too shabby. We did make an appearance at Red Lobster (thanks to a gift card) where my son ate a TON of salmon! Yay- he got his momma's love of seafood. So here is what we have going into our bellies this week :-)
- Monday: Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan
- Tuesday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches in the Crockpot
- Wednesday: Dinner at Church
- Thursday: Grilling Burgers & Brats & Veggies
- Friday: Tacos
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Community Groups are starting up! Woo Hoo!!
What are you having????