background

Monday, September 24, 2012

Meal Plan Monday


  • Monday: Crockpot Shredded Chicken Sandwiches and Green Beans (Super yummy with the swiss cheese! I put my buns and swiss under the broiler for a few minutes and it made them perfect!)
  • Tuesday: Ranch Burgers and Steamed Veggies
  • Wednesday: Dinner at Church
  • Thursday: Yuki! & Freezer Cooking Shopping with Haven
  • Friday: Leftovers
  • Saturday: Freezer Cooking Extravaganza with Haven! (Remember the last time I did this? So excited to do it again!)
We have mostly already planned out freezer meal menu, but does anyone have a freezer meal that is just amazing and we just MUST do??? 

1 comment:

  1. I need to know what is a freezer cooking extravaganza!! Sounds like something I should do. Please give details!

    ReplyDelete