background

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Life lately according to my iphone...

We tried our hand at some kite flying on a not so windy night... So let's call it running with a kite behind us. Ha!


Some back porch music playing...


A boy who is proud of his "homework"...


Haven and I took 1, but almost 3, kids to chuys.


This one asked if he looked cool... Haha


And he swam with his Livvi (side note, he is now saying Livvi with an L sound instead of Wivvi with a w... Which I am kinda sad about).


He and Lilli decided to play dress up... Oh my!


And he had his first sleepover with Uncle D without us being there. They dressed alike for church...


And he continues to be super excited about being a big brother. Melts my heart!!


That's what we have been up to, according to my camera roll...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment