background

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Menu Plan Mond- no wait- Saturday!


Thats right, I am actually posting a Menu Plan this week (but on the wrong day... oh well)! Watch out world! Haha! My son is a year old and I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have meal planned since he was born! Whew. Anyhow, no time like the present to get back to it, right?

This week we are having:

  • Ham & Cheese Quinoa Cups (thank you pinterest- hope these are yummy! I am making them tonight, so Ill keep you posted)
  • Tacos
  • Grilled Pork Chops & Grilled Veggies (we usually do mushrooms, tomatoes, and zucchini all cut up and cooked in a basket on the girl with some italian dressing and creole seasoning)
  • Roast in the Crockpot 
  • Salad topped with grilled chicken
What are you eating??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment