background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Griffin's First Year in Video

If you haven't noticed, I take a lot of pictures and videos of my child! Haha! So a week or two ago, I decided I really wanted to compile all of the videos from this first year into one cute movie. Thanks to iMovie (pretty easy to use, fyi), I got this project done pretty quickly. It is 25 minutes long, so most of you probably wont be watching the whole thing, but I wanted to post it for family and friends that are far away and may enjoy it. It starts with a video from the NICU last year and ends with a clip from his birthday last Wednesday. Wow. My kid is ONE!

Oh and if you dont want to watch the whole thing, I highly recommend you just skip around it a little. And especially go towards the end and look for some stellar dance moves by griff! haha!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment