background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

What's Up Around Here

• Griffin is sleeping better, not great, but better... Post coming soon on that
• I got short full bangs right before Christmas and have decided that I didn't hate them, but they aren't for me. So I am already growing them out.
• I am finally working out again. Why did I wait so long?
• I love three day weekends :-)
• I got a new camera lens and Photoshop Elements with my bday and Xmas money. Yay!! I have been playing around with them and trying to learn the ropes.
• I am pretty sure we do laundry every.single.day.now. Fun...
• I am ready for Spring. Not Winter's fan at all.
• One Tree Hill just started its last season ever! Post coming soon...
• My son will be six months on Wednesday. Half a year. Seriously? In the words of my sister "I just don't even know what to say about that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment