background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Perfect in my book

Today was perfect in my book. I woke up to my adorable son, who was in a fabulous mood. After he had breakfast, we played some and then he played on his own I his exersaucer long enough for me to dustmop, sweep, vacuum and wash diapers! Then my friend Elizabeth got here and we loaded our kiddos up and headed to Sonora. Several of us met up at my friend Melanie's house for some quality time. There were 2 two year olds, a one year old and 2 babies... So yes, someone was crying at all times! Ha! It was loud and chaotic, but a wonderful time.

Then we came home and played and played and played. Daddy made ranch burgers (soooo good) and then we played more. Griffin had a bath and went right to sleep for us, so Mommy and Daddy had some good quality time too.

The only thing that would make the day better? If we didn't have to get up and go to work tomorrow! Ha!



Gonna miss this sweet face!

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment