background

Friday, January 20, 2012

OTH

I love the show One Tree Hill. It started while I was in college, and Kristen and I made it our show. We were busy kids, but we always come back to our dorm room and made sure to watch oth together. We got busy and stopped watching our senior year of college though. Then, while I was working at the BCM Darks introduced me to the reruns on Soapnet. I was hooked!

Well this is the last season for the show. They have been on for nine years I think. Wow. They have had a good run.

I always hate when shows (or movies even) come to an end. It really bums me out. I get so attached to the characters. It's like losing some of your best friends, people who you know everything about you know?

Am I the only one that feels this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment