* I wore a bellyband for the first time today. I think it feels incredibly weird to have your pants unbuttoned! But it kept my pants up and was fairly comfy. I am hopeful I'll be able to wear a few of my regular pants for awhile now.
* WKU started the Spring semester this week. So far it's been busy, but not crazy in my office. I suspect it will get nuts around next week.
* The Preston Center (the gym my office is in) itself has been nuts! I think it's funny how many students workout so hard just for spring break and then they never come again.
* I was an overachiever today and did a toning DVD this morning plus cardio at lunch. And now I am sore! Ha!
* Just realized that we haven't thought of any middle names if it's a girl. Any ideas?
* I have the sweetest hubby ever! He has been so great during this pregnancy! Thanks babe!!
- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone