- How far along: 14 Weeks
- Total Weight Gained: 4 or 5 lbs I think
- Maternity Clothes: I bought 2 pairs of pants this week and am in search of jeans! I also got a few long sleeve shirts that are maternity, but I can still wear my regular stuff too.
- Sleep: I have been sleeping on my stomach a lot this week, whoops. But they said as long as it doesn't hurt I am fine. I just do not sleep well, but I want to sleep all the time still.
- Best Moment of the Week(s): Trying on the baby bump at the maternity place, I am so excited for my bump to actually grow!
- Movement: Too early, I still cant feel anything.
- Food Cravings: This week I have wanted salmon a bunch, which is kinda normal for me.
- Food Aversions: None this week.
- Morning Sickness: As long as I eat every few hours I don't get nauseous.
- Symptoms: Fatigue, peeing all the time, a growing mid-section, very sore boobs and shortness of breath when I do anything slightly taxing.
- What I miss: Sleeping soundly!
- What I'm looking forward to: Looking pregnant, birthing classes, and getting to use the doppler my sis got me to hear the heartbeat whenever I want!
According to Babycenter.com, Baby Pate measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he/she weighs 1 1/2 ounces. This week's big developments: baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb!