Heather at Live.Love.Laugh posted this and I thought it would be fun, feel free to join in and leave me a link to your post!!
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. A day trip Friday to have some girl time!!
2. A Saturday with zero events to go to. It has been so long since that has, actually over a month ago! I am so looking forward to the downtime with mr.pate!
3. Sunday night our youth small group is starting our own book club. First up: I kissed dating goodbye, which several of them need to do. Dating at that age is nothing but drama!
4. Sheldon coming to visit us soon.
5. New episodes of my summer shows: Top Chef, Design Star (woo hoo for Nina getting the boot!), and Next food network star.
6. The book I am reading, Radical. It is a challenging one.
7. The photography class I am taking in the fall!! Woo hoo!!
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Fed my animals breakfast.
2. Went to work.
3. Went to two orientation events to promote our department.
4. Went grocery shopping at good ol walmart.
5. Ran into two people I haven't seen in forever and caught up in the middle of walmart.
6. Had a game night with the youth at dustins and played catch phrase music edition, which means I sang loudly alot!!
7. Played some words with friends and totally creamed CORT!
8. Cuddled with mr.pate and Joey!
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Take a vacation to the beach or a cruise!
2. Freezer cook two months worth of food and not think about grocery shopping every week!
3. Walk inti my bathroom without a tile sticking to my foot!
4. Pay someone to do the landscaping in my yard.
5. Have a marathon movie day and watch all my 80s and 90s favs!
6. Go spend several days with both my side and mr.pates's side of the fam.
7. Have a scrapbooking weekend with Becky and Cameron and finally do jeanices scrapbook.
- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone