background

Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas 2015: Live Nativity & Randomness

We headed back to Grace Baptist Church for the "Walk Thru Bethlehem" live nativity this year. It is really amazing how much work they put into this, and how many of their church members dedicate their time and energy to it.








We didn't manage to get a group picture this year :-( but it was unseasonably warm! Last time it was soo soo cold. And of course, we headed to eat afterwards :-)

And in other random Christmas news...


Griffin has been helping wrap presents!


McCartney went to the groomer...


And I made the mistake of getting his face "clean cut", which makes him look really girly. Sorry dude!


These cuties played in the nursery in their cute Christmas apparel (I love love love festive attire!).





And my boys represented in their Servpro colors at the Annual Christmas Breakfast.





My boys had to come with me to my work SEB Olympics, but I don't think they minded ;-)





I love this time of the year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment