background

Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas 2015: Gingerbread 2015

We had our annual gingerbread house decorating at Gammy Becky's a week before Christmas. This year we did it in the garage, and had brunch. It was delicious!

I originally took both boys with me, but quickly realized bringing Grady was a bad idea. He was tired and everywhere and it wasn't going well. So Mr.Pate came and got him for me. But not before I managed to slam his finger into a folding chair :-( mom of the year over here.

After all that commotion it really was a great day. Griffin did so good this year decorating. After houses, we made ornaments too. And then we did gifts :-)

















Every year Becky brings us an ornament from the country she visited that year. This years was from Italy and it was Murano glass, they are beautiful!





Griffin got a microphone ornament to remember his dance party!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment