background

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week in Review {7/4-7/11}

We spent our 4th fitting in as much fun as possible for one day!

Beech Bend (see previous post), a nap, then the Hot Rods and fireworks after!



Sunday we had our last service at Bristow Elementary (I'll post on that sometime soon). Then I headed out to the lake for Suits & Sun 2015 with my girls!






We had a wonderful time, and Mr.Pate totally rocked two kids alone.



I came back Monday night and we watched Night at the Museum 3. It was ok, but definitely not as cute as the others.

Tuesday we headed to Parking Lot Party again, then got sonic treats in a downpour :-)

Wednesday we caught up on housework and went to Jackson Grove to setup church stuff.





Thursday was bible study.

Friday we had pizza and playtime at home. We redecorated Griffins room with superheroes...











Saturday morning, Griffin and I rocked some go fish over coffee/crushed ice. Ha!


And Saturday we went to Cayslee's 2nd Birthday Party- how is she already 2!?!!














Then KneKne took the kiddos to Gallatin for some quality time! So I worked on birthday party decorations with Gammy Becky (she is outdoing herself once again with super cute decor!). After that we went to Novo Dolce for a date night. Yummo!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment