background

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Aunt Lisa's 4th of July Celebration

Last weekend we headed up to Louisville to celebrate the 4th with Mr.Pate's side of the family. This is a yearly tradition and I love that. I usually take more pictures, but this is all I got!





Delaney did a great job holding Grady.


Griffin LOVED the trampoline this time.


So glad we got some Uncle Shelly time.


Griffin had a blast playing with the kids this time. He is finally old enough to keep up.


Grady did awesome during the fireworks! I held his ears, which he wasn't a fan of. But as soon as the firework went off he was in awe of it and didn't care anymore.





After the fireworks, we dropped the boys off at Grandmas and then drove back home. It was a super late night (we got back around midnight our time), and getting up for work the next day was not fun at all, but we had a blast!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment