background

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's your thing?




I bought another baby carrier yesterday (used and cheap btw) and when talking to Mr. Pate about it he remarked "you just love to buy 50 of the same thing don't you?" ha.

Well, for the record, I do not have 50 carriers. And they are all different. But he brings up a great point... I go thru phases (so does he actually) where I seem to be obsessed with one thing. Right now it's baby carriers (and cloth diapers but I feel like that's different,ha). I am on a quest to find the perfect one for me... But they are all good in different ways.

Not the point. The point is, I am wondering if everyone does this or just me?

Do you guys get on kicks like this with stuff??? What is your "thing"?

- Mrs.Pate via my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment