background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Did I seriously never blog pictures from Thanksgiving? What kind of Blogger am I?? Geez.
We had our families over to our place for Thanksgiving Lunch, and it was a fabulous day! 









Misty, Ashley, Jilli, Livvi and my Mom came, and then Justin's Mom, Uncle Ed, Sheldon and Dustin came over too. We made turkey breasts and the mashed potatoes, then everyone brought all the other food. Props to my sister for running things in the kitchen and getting everything organized and warmed etc. We had a great time and played games with Justin's fam afterwards. The only bummer was that my Dad had to work and couldnt come, and my mom was sick so she couldnt be around the baby. Poor KneKne!

Happy First Thanksgiving Griffin!


No comments:

Post a Comment